Friday, October 24, 2014

Vampire Academy Review!

This review will be on the first book to the Vampire Academy series (Vampire Academy LOL)!
So this book is about Rose Hathaway, a vampire “runaway” with her best friend Lissa Dragomir. She is a Dhampir, a guardian to protect Lissa, a Moroi Princess, from the evil Strigoi vampires. Then she gets caught by the amazingly gorgeous Dimitri Belikov that works for the Vampire Academy, the place where they are in danger the most.
Okay, sorry this was so short, it’s just that this is a really hard book to explain!
Overall, I would rate this a 5 out of 5 stars!
This is such a great book with amazing characters and humor and action and romance, I can not say how much I love this book and I can’t wait to start the third one! I need it so badly!! UGHHH! But I recommend this to fantasy lovers, this is not at all like the Twilight books or movies, the name may be cheesy, but the book makes up for it.

I love you all so much! Thanks and bye!!

xoxo

-Ella





No comments:

Post a Comment