Friday, October 24, 2014

Bookish Survey (Greek Gods Edition)!

Hello bookaholics, today I will be doing the Book Survey (Greek Mythology)!!! 

1) Zeus, Favorite book
For favorite book I would choose Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, but for a series it would have to be the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout.

2) Poseidon, Book that drowned you in feels
Alliegent by Veronica Roth, I cried in the most but I have a lot more books with lots o feels in them!

3) Hades, Favorite book with a dark / ominous plot
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy. I have a review on it! Plz go check it out in the earlier posts section!!

4) Hera, Cutest fictional couple
Daemon and Katy from the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout!

5) Athena, Series with the best world-building
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare!
6) Aphrodite, Most beautiful cover on a 2014 release
UM CRESS BY MARISSA MEYER!!!!

7) Ares, Most violent book you've ever read
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Violence is bad kids, do not do at home!

8) Hephaestus, Scorching hot swoon worthy character 
So many men.... Daemon from the Lux series!!!!! HOT AS CRAP WOOO IM GETTIN SWEATY! Ew never mind...

9) Artemis, Favorite Kick - Butt Heroine 
Rose from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. So. Kick. Butt.

10) Apollo, Sequel book that redeemed its series
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. This book is when everything really starts to happen and Rose isn't annoying (much) anymore. This book got me through this series. I still am in love with VA though!!!!!!!
11) Hermes, Book with the best message
I think Eleanor & Park because this book says that it's ok to be a misfit, it's ok to be strange, love can help you get through these things and I really love that about this book. 

12) Hestia, Book with the most relatable story
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, no explanation needed. 

13) Demeter, Favorite bookish setting
The late 1800's like in the Infernal Devices. LOVE STEAM PUNK!!!!!!

14) Dionysus, 2014 / 2015 release you are most anticipating
Uh, This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, duh!

Thank you so much for viewing! So sorry I couldn't posy earlier, I was in an 12 hour car ride to Maine so no posting for a while! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! BYEEEE
xxx

--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment