Friday, October 24, 2014

These Broken Stars Review!!


I know I have been posting a lot, I just am so excited! On to the review!!!
These Broken Stars is by Amie Kaufmen and Meagan Spooner. It's just a normal night on board the Icarus. Then pandemonium stricks: the massive spaceship is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the closest planet. Only Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing at all, a young war hero that learned long ago that girls like Lilac are way too much trouble than they seem. But since they are alone together and stranded on a planet, they need each other to survive. Then against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a miracle in the tragedy that threw each other into each others arms. Without the hope of a future together, normal and care - free (not really but you know..) they start to think - would they be better off here? Alone and trying to survive?
I loved this book so much. The love story in this is so unique and true and so surreal. The survival is so hard, but so beautiful and I love this story so much. I would give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. This was a wonderful story.
I love you all so so so so so much!
xx
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment