Friday, October 24, 2014

Hexed Review!

Hexed by Michelle Krys is about this girl named Indigo. She is just an average, snotty, popular, high school cheerleader, until her school football game.
When she finds out she is a witch from a mysterious man named Bishop, her whole life is in danger.
She finds out that her mom has a magic bible to end witch life as we know it… and some sorcerers are out to get it. She and Bishop are out to find and kill the sorcerers to make sure the bible stays in their hands. 
I love how this book is so fast paced because you're all like "wOaH this just happened... WoAh this just happened....wOaOaOaH what just happened?" And that is a good thing! Michelle has such a cool plot line in this and it just amazes me how she could have thought of this! FANTASTIC job, Michelle! This book has the perfect amount of break-neck action, heart filling romance and heart wrenching drama. (My first witch book… Yay!!)
Overall my rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars!! Such an amazing book and I definitely recommend this to all readers. Indigo is one of my favorite heroines ever and I am so happy I read this book!
I love you all so much! Xoxo Bye!
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment