Monday, October 27, 2014

My Favorite Sci - Fi Books!


Hello bookies! Today I will Be sharing with you my favorite sci - fi books! So why don't we just jump right in?

1. The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. You all know that this series is my favorite because... HOW COULD YOU NOT??????? This series is full of wit, humor, action and BEYOND amazing romance!!! I really love Jennifer L Armentrout and her books, I am actually on the second book of her Covenant series, Pure, and I am really enjoying it. Not surprised. I will make a review soon!

2. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufmen and Meagan Spooner. I really love this book a lot because the story and I love the action in this. It is full of sarcastic...ness, romance, action and absolutely wonderful character development!! This series is going to be a trilogy and the second book comes out December 23, 2014!! I did a review on this! Check it out plz!

3. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I really am loving this series so far! This is becoming a trilogy and only two book are out. The second is called The Infinite Sea. This book has humor, romance, a crap load of action and even some mystery!! I did a review on this book, you can just look at it in my older posts!

4. Alienated by Melissa Landers! I loved this book so so so so so much! It has romance and action and it was so cool to learn about the aliens in this book! Melissa is so talented and this book was a fine piece of work! I am so excited for Invaded to come out February 3rd, 2014! THAT IS TOO FAR AWAY!!! I NeEeEeD INVADED MELISSA!!! GIVEEEE MEEEEEE!!! AHHHHH

And that is all for my favorite sci - fi books! I really enjoyed these titles so if you could check em' out, that would be so amazing and fantastic! I love you guys loads!
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment