Friday, October 24, 2014

Beginning Readers Recommendation!

WAAAAAT? A recommendation for new readers?! Well that’s new; told ya it would be something new!
Ok so this post will be a recommendation for people who want to be apart of the book world. I could only assume that some people come to my blog to get advice on what they should read to become readers!
Lucky for you, I will guide your experience into the book, fangirling world.
So if you are a mundane that wants to become a shadowhunter (wink, wink) then you have got to read The Hunger Games and Divergent first (in that order).
They have got the perfect amount of action, romance, humor (sort of) and two amazing heroines.
If you want more information on these books, please leave a comment below and I will do a review on them (if you haven’t already read these books).
Now I have a warning and a “guide” to tell you. The warning is that once you have joined us in the fangirling world, you have to deal with something called The Feels. The Feels are when you have so many emotions or you are too happy, sad or mad to explain and you just shout out, “THE FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Now that we have that settled, let’s get on with the “guide”.
When you read your first fandom book, you will want to read everything that author. I advise you to read The Hunger Games, then read Divergent.
ANNOUNCEMENT: If you want me to review a certain book, please leave a comment below asking me and we will read it and/or start doing a review on it.
Sorry this post was so silly (tho I hoped you enjoyed it)!
I love you all so much! Thanks and bye!
xoxo
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment