Hello book junkies! Today I will be doing the *insert title of blog post here* tag!! Let's just jump right in shall we?
1) Name a book written by an author named Michael.
Gone by Michael Grant. Have not read!!
2) Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Eragon by Christopher Paolini. Look!
Oh God... Blurry... Sorry! Haven't read this one either.
3) Name a book about a character named George.
Curious George by Margaret Rey and H. A. Rey! Yes this is a book. No I haven't read it.
4) Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith. Another book in my TBR!
5) Name a book set in Australia.
Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon. No books I have read in this blog post!
6) Name a book with a month as the title.
December by Elizabeth H Winthrop. Nope.
7) Name a book with a knife on the cover.
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. Uh uh.
8) Name a book with the word "one" in the title.
Just One Day by Gayle Forman. Not once.
9) Name a book that has an eponymous title.
I have no idea what this means. LOL
10) Name a book turned into a movie.
The Fault in our Stars by John Green. AMAZING BOOK!
Okay, so that it for this tag!!!! THANKS!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH! SORRY FOR ALL THESE TAGS!!