Friday, October 24, 2014

The Haul o Books

BOOK HAUL!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So I got a whole load of books and Imma share dem with y'all!

1) Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout. It is the second book in the Covenant series. I am currently reading Half Blood (the first book in this series) and I am loving it so much. I love anything that Jen spit out written.

2) Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout. The third book in the Covenant series. Done.

3) Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. It is the first book in His Fair Assassin series. All I know that there is this girl that was trained by nuns to be an assassin. IT SOUND SO KICK BUTT!!!!!!!

4) This is the book that I am most excited about. S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst. It's about these two readers who find each other in the margins of a book and they write back and forth to each other and it sound so cooooooool!!!!!

5) The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. Guess what. No, it isn't ripped dummie. IT'S SIGNED BY BOTH AUTHORSSS!!!!!! I WAS SO ESTATIC WHEN I SAW IT BECAUSE CASSIE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!!!!!

Thats it for my haul! Hoped ya liked!!
xxx
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment