Friday, October 24, 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag!



Hello bookaholics! Today I will be doing the Taylor Swift book tag! Basically all you have to do is match one of her songs with a book.


1. Never Ever Getting Back Together. So, for this song I have to find a book series that I thought I loved, but ended up breaking up with. That series would be the Laura Ingalls Wilder series. This is a very old book and I read it when I was like... 6? But yea, my mom loved this series then I was all like "ya my favorite book is the Laura Ingalls Wilder series" I THOUGHT I WAS SO COOL JUST BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY KINDERGARDENER THAT COULD READ! Now when I look back I'm all like "omg what did I ever see in this series
2. Red. For red I am supposed to find a book cover that is red. The Elite by Keira Cass 

3. For Best Day, I have to find a book the makes you nostalgic. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I love and miss reading the series. It was so perfect.
4. Love Story. For love story I have to find a book that has forbidden love in it. Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout. There's like this alien and he falls in love with a human.... FORBIDDEN MUCH??
5. I Knew You Were Trouble. For this song I have to chose a bad boy character that I couldn't help, but love. Peter Van.... Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout!! He's like so stubborn and irritable and mean, but he is like so cute under all that! I love him with all my heart. HA did you really think that would've chose Peter? Yea, no.
6. For Innocent I have to chose a book that someone ruined the ending for. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I saw on insta, a person sent me something in my dropbox thing and was like "Weren't you so sad when *insert name here* *insert really sad thing happening here*?????" WELL I AM NOW DUMB BUTT.
7. Everything Has Changed. For this song I am supposed to find a character who has been through MAJOR character development. I'm going to have to go with Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead on this one. At first she's like this normal teenager that wan't the attention and partying and boys, but then at the end she is such a strong, warrior-like character and I love Richelle Mead for that.
8. For You Belong With Me, I'm supposed to tell you my most anticipated release right now. That's gotta be This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, the second book of the These Broken Stars Trilogy (don't know the actual name for this trilogy SORRY!!!!).
9. Forever and Always. For this song I have to tell you my favorite book couple ever. KATY AND DAEMON from the Lux series. ILYYYYYYYYYY
10. For Come Back, Be here I am going to tell you the book I would least like to send out. I would never lend out books. MMMM NOOOO. Me and Maeve made a video about this in our last special treat video. But that book would be Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell b/c IT'S SIGNED. MY FIRST ONE EVER!!!! WOOOO
11. Tear Drops on my Guitar. For this song I have to name a book that made me cry. The book that made me cry the most was The Fault in our Stars by John Green. If this book didn't make you cry... what's wrong with you???? JKJK I love you all :-D
12. For Shake it Off I have to name a book that I love, but just have to shake it off when these stupid haters get in the way.


BING!!!
13. Stay, Stay, Stay. A book that you wanted to go on forever. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I just wanted to read about Cath and Levi's life and UGHGHG ME WANT MORREEE!!!
14. Last but not least, All Too Well. For this I have to pick out a book that should have more books in it's series... Look at that last picture ;-)
Thank you so much for viewing! I love you all! Thanks and bye!
xoxoxxo
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment