Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tiny Book Haul (7 books)!


Hello bookies! Today we will be doing a book haul.... It is barely one though! 4 books.... SO EXCITED!! So let us get started!

1) The first book it The Dead and The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer! This is the second book in the Last Survivors series! I haven't read the first book (Life as We Knew It) but it sounds so good and I have heard nothing but good things about it!

2) The second book in this haul is the the third book in the Last Survivors series by Susan Beth Pfeffer called This World We Live In! More excited....

3) This book is called How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff! I actually didn't buy these, I won a giveaway and the woman who was hosting it was kind enough to send them to me FROM THE FREAKING UK!!!! I am in the US and I am so grateful. But I am so excited to read these!

4) Now this giveaway had 4 Meg Rosoff books in it and this was the second one! It is called What I Was by (you guessed it) Meg Rosoff! I heard that these books were like contemporary I think. Please correct me if I am wrong!

5) The Brides Farewell by (LOL you are so smart!) Meg Rosoff! I think these are a series.... Correct me again if I am wrong!

6) Last (you are too good at this game!!) Meg Rosoff book is Just In Case!

7) I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK! This one is called The Madmans Daughter by Megan Shepard! THIS BOOK!!!! I have heard only the best of things about this book and seriously I am excited to read this series!


So that is my book haul! I really hope you enjoyed! I got all these books from bookoutlet.com and hpbmarketplace.com or Half Price Books (except the Meg Rosoff books)! They have really cheap books! GREAT BOOKS TOO! Here are all the links to all the books:
Madmans Daughter: http://bookoutlet.com/Store/Details/the-madmans-daughter/_/R-9780062128034B?terms=madmans+daughter
The Dead and The Gone: http://www.hpbmarketplace.com/The-Dead-and-the-Gone-Susan-Beth-Pfeffer/book/10405301?matches=210
This World We Live In: http://www.hpbmarketplace.com/booksearch?binding=&mtype=B&keyword=this+world+we+live+in&hs.x=0&hs.y=0&hs=Submit

I love you all so much! Bye!
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment