Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gift of Charms by Julia Suzuki!


Hello book junkies! I am so sorry I haven't been posting! This wee has been super busy! With school and homework and yesterday I saw a play and went to IKea for a new bed and today I hurt my finger and EVERYTHING HAS BEEN HAPPENING! But anyway I will be reviewing The Gift of Charms by Julia Suzuki! 
In a secret land, far away from the habitation of man, dwell the world's remaining dragons -- hoping the dragsaur beasts have vanished forever. Here they try to live their daily lives, but all is not well and their talents are fading. Things change, however, when, from a strange egg, Yoshiko is born - a dragon with a unique destiny. Great adventure lies ahead as many challenges must be overcome, leading to a dangerous mission to the human world in attempt to return to the clans their missing magic! Can Yoshiko make it in time?
I honestly really liked this book! It was so interesting to read a book from a dragons point of view! This book intrigued me and was just super fun to read! The only problem was that it was a bit too predictable but there were also a lot of things I wasn't expecting. But yea... Julia you have such an amazing gift and I loved the story you told!
Sorry that this was so short! Thank you so much for all the views! I love you all!
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment