Thursday, November 20, 2014

TBR Books ( On My Shelf)!


Hello babes! Today I will be sharing with you my TBR! After I share, I will tell you how many books on my shelf that are part of my TBR!

1. #TheShame.... Twilight.... By Stephanie Meyer.... Ugh.... You guys know what this is! UGH I AM SO SHAMEFUL RIGHT NOW!!

2. The Hero's of Olympus series by Rick Riordan! I read Percy Jackson.... but not this.... sorry about it?

3. The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan! Gosh...

4. The Infernal Devices! I loved the Mortal Instruments by Cassie (Cassandra Clare) and I am so excited for that one day when I reach into my TBR jar and then pull out the piece of paper that says "The Infernal Devices".... How I long for that day to come....

5. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare! I AM SO EXCITED BUT I DO NOT WANT SPOILERS SO I NEED TO READ INFERNAL DEVICES!

6. The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare! I have so many Cassie Clare books in this TBR... But seriously though...

7. The Shadowhunters Codex by Joshua Lewis and Cassie Clare.... DAMMIT

8. Witch and Wizard by James Patterson. I am really excited to read this series!

9. S. by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst!! THIS BOOK I AM SO EXCITED TO READ!!!!!

10. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle M Paige! This book seems super interesting and I have heard the most amazing things about it!

11. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings! I love really action-y books and this seems like the perfect book for me!

12. The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu... KILL ME!

13. The Covenant series by Jennifer L Armentrout! I AM SOOOOOO FRIKEN EXCITED GODDAMN

14. Life as We Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer! This seems like an interesting story and plot line...

15. If I Stay by Gayle Forman.... THIS IS TURNING INTO #SHAMFULBOOKCONFESSIONS asdfghjkl

16. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Yes this is the book that was going to be turned into a movie and Selena Gomez was going to be in but never actually happened. How do I know that? I shouldn't.

So those are all the books on my shelf that are on my TBR! If I counted how many there were in my life then that would be a long post.... But we have a total of 16 TBR series / books that I have to read! That is not as much as I thought it would be but at least it isn't 500! I love you all so much, I will talk later and bye!
xxxxxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment