Monday, November 10, 2014

Opposite Book Tag!



Hi Everyone! Sorry that I haven't been posting, I have been soo freaking busy! Today we will be doing the Opposite Book tag! Let's jump into dis rivaaaaaa!!

1) First book in your collection/Last book you bought.
Well I have a lot of children's books on my shelf from my childhood and I don't know when I got which first. Instead I will not count those. Um.. I think it is the Laura Ingalls Wilder series! And the latest book I bought is I think Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (my current read!)!

2) A cheap book/An expensive book.
A paperback and a hardcover. Bam

3) A book with a male protagonist/One with a female protagonist.
The Percy Jackson series (Percy Jackson) by Rick Riorden and the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead (Rose Hathaway).

4) A book you read fast/One that took you long to read.
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Divergent by Veronica Roth. 

5) Pretty cover/Ugly cover.
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner and The Vampire Academy series covers... Ew.. 

6) A national book/An international book.
I don't get this question? xD

7) A thin book/A thick book.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by JK Rowling and Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L Armentrout.

8) Fiction book/Non-fiction book.
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer! There are a lot of vampires in this post... oops?  And the Laura Ingalls Wilder series (it is about her life). 

9) Very (way too) romantic book/Action book.
Okay there isn't a "way too" romantic book okay? Okay *cries*. Anna and the French Kiss and Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

10) A book that made you happy/One that made you sad. 
Anna and the French Kiss just keeps appearing here! And The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I love this book though!)!!

So that is the Opposite Book Tag!  Thank you so much for the views! 
I love yall! 
xxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment