Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Looking for Alaska Review!!


Hello guys! Today I will be doing a my first review in a WHILE!! You know what I will be reviewing by the title of this post, so let's get started!
Before. Miles “Pudge” Halter’s whole life has been one big non-event. Then he heads off to the sometimes crazy, possibly unstable, and anything-butboring world of Culver Creek Boarding School, and his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed-up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young pulls Pudge into her world, launches him into a new life, and steals his heart. After. Nothing is ever the same.
This book was so eye opening to the world and teenagers and people in general. It makes me think about what people might be going through in their lives and what people have to deal with in their lives. Just like every one of John's books it is definitely one of the most influential books in my life. Thank you John for bringing this magical story into my life. 
Sorry this was so short! I love you all so so so much! Thanks for the views!
Bye!
xxx
--Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment