Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Resolutions Book Tag (Wow, long title)!

nyrbt
Hi all! So since it is New Years Eve, I thought I would do a New Years Tag! Now for my tags, I never really get tagged I just do them so I won't be tagging anyone or will be tagged by anyone! Let us get started with this tag now!
1) An author that you haven't read before that you would like to read:
Kerstien Gier! I hear such amazing things about this Ruby Red trilogy and the more I hear, the more I want to read!
2) A book you would like to read:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor! UGH THE URGE TO BUY IT!!! WALLET SAYS NO! AHHHHH!
3) A classic you would like to read:
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum! I love this movie so dearly, it will always have a special place in my heart so I will be reading this super soon!
4) A book you would like to re - read:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! It was so cute! So perfect! So inspiring! Ahhhh...
5) A book you've had for ages and want to read:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I am so in love with her Mortal Instruments series and I cannot wait to read the Infernal Devices trilogy. THE URGE!
6) A big book that you want to read:
Cress by Marissa Meyer. I am reading Scarlet and I am the most excited about reading Cress! I am so in love with this series... It might be my favorite? Maybe? I don't know?
7) An author you have previously read and would like to read more of:
Jennifer L. Armentrout. I love her, she is my favorite author ever. And I am so excited for Wicked (Her new book that is coming out)! I read her Lux series and LOVE!
8) A book that you got for Christmas that you would like to read:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer because 1) covers are BEAUTIFUL and 2) because this HUGE burst of enthusiasm has got me thinking...
9) A series you want to read from start to finish:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon! Another one with a GINORMOUS amount of enthusiasm! I need to read this! Good thing I ordered it in my huge 15 book pile.... Is that bad?
10) Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2015?
100 or 150... I can do this! WOOOOO!
So that was the New Years Resolutions Book Tag! I hope you enjoyed it! I will have another post up tomorrow so yea! Bye!
xxx
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment