Friday, December 26, 2014

HUGE December Haul (14 Books!!)

Hi guys! So as you can see from the title of this post, I will be sharing all the books I have gotten in the month of December! Let's get started shall we?
1) So the first book I have got is My True Love Gave To Me by.... Various Authors. There's a lot of them! But this book is the perfect December read because it has twelve holiday stories! So I started this book this week. For the holidays! 
2) The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. Yes, I know, I have this book, but I bought it for my friend so I hope you like it, Maeve!
3) Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon! I am so excited for this book!! I have heard nothing but the most amazing things about it! It is about these two girls that somehow cross over this bridge and go to Scotland! I LOVE SCOTLAND! And it has romance and mystery and awesome stuff!
4) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I am also super excited about this one as well because everyone is so in love with this series, but I still haven't gotten on the bandwagon yet and UGH! I need to read this... Soon. It's about this girl whose touch is deadly and it also has romance and action and sounds super cool!
5) Blood Red Road by Moria Young. I don't really know what this is about, but I saw the cover online and it looked super awesome so woo!
6) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chosbosky... I think that's how you spell it.... UGH I am so ashamed that I haven't read this yet! GOSH!
7) Outlander by Diana Gabaldon! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! I AM SO EXCITED! It is about this woman named Clare Randal and she and her husband are on their honeymoon and she touches this rock and travels back to OLD TIMIE SCOTLAND AND MEETS A GUY IN A KILT AND I AM SO EXCITED! There has just been the huge burst of enthusiasm for this book so I just had to buy it. 
8) Shadowhunters and Downworlders by I think Cassandra Clare? My mom got this for me for Christmas and I screamed. It is a novella that goes with the rest of the Shadowhunter Chronicles so I am super excited to read this baby! 
9) Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. This is the "sequel" (more like companion novel) to Cinder! I really loved Cinder so I am excited to dive into this one! I won't give you the synopses for this because it's the "sequel".
10) Cress by Marissa Meyer! This is the third book the Lunar Chronicles (Cinder and Scarlet)! Excited about this one as well!
11) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin! A.K.A Everyone's favorite series in the entire world. This is about this girl named Mara Dyer and she can't remember anything except for the last few days. She wakes up with amnesia in the hospital and it's about her and her lover to figure out what the heck is going on. That's all I have heard and it sounds amazing!
12) The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. I know, I know, this is the third book in this series but b=my mom wanted the hardcover while it lasted so... yea!
13) The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum! I love this movie so much and my mom got me the new beautiful hardcover with all these pretty illustrations and I am so happy right now!
14) Silent Echo by Elisa Frelich! This is about this girl who is mute and then she suddenly discovers that she is a siren. Wow. What a strange turn of events. But Maeve is getting this for me and I am super excited! Thank you so much, Maevie! 
So that is it for my huge book haul, I hope you enjoyed it. I will have another post up soon!
Love you! 
xxx
-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment