Wednesday, December 3, 2014

7 Deadly Sins Book Tag!


Hi guys! So I haven't done a tag in a while so I will be doing some tags! I also want to say I am sorry that I haven't been posting! I love you all!! Let us get into it, eh?

1. GREED, what is your most inexpensive book?
Gosh, I really don't keep track of these things!I think Legend by Marie Lu, maybe, because I got that for free in AMAZING condition.

2. WRATH, what is an author you have a love/hate relationship with?
Veronica Roth. Whilst she made such a beautiful story she ****** off my favorite character in Allegiant.

3. GLUTTONY, what book have you devoured over and over again?
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I love re reading that book... it gets sadder every dang time!! UGHHHH

4. SLOTH, what book have neglected due to laziness?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I just can't read it, I don't know, I just can't.

5. PRIDE, what book do you talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas... I haven't even finished it but I feel so cool reading it!!

6. LUST, what attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?
For males I love:
Sarcasm
Witty
Sweet
Doesn't have to be horribly attractive but at least cute
Funny
Doesn't have high expectations
Daemon Black

Doesn't HAVE to be the last one, but that would be nice...

7. ENVY, what book would most want to receive as a gift?
DOON BY CAREY CORP AND LORIE LANGDON!!! I NEEEEED THIIIIS BOOOK GAAAAH

So that is all I have for you today!! I hope you enjoyed it! I love you so so so much!
xxxxx
--Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment