Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover





Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
-
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟// 5
-
This book was so incredibly beautiful. The promises the characters made, the love that they felt and the while backstory behind them all was heart wrenching a beautiful. 
Holder was such an ass when he first came into the story. He was so moody and jealous and weird and I wasn't sure I liked him. But then there was this whole other side to him that I couldn't help but fall in love with. He had such passion and love that filled my heart with such joy! He was such a beautiful character.
Sky was so incredibly strong. She was so incredible and so loving. The passion in all these characters were so beautiful. I imagined her as Shailene Woodley. She would be perfect. She's so beautiful and kind and funny and I love her character. I related to the way she felt all the time and that made me feel happy.
Colleens writing style is so beautiful. She fills your heart up with love and passion and joy until it just explodes with emotions and you can't help but notice that your balling on the floor. 
This story was, over all, brilliant. The plot was so clear and so intriguing. I really love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment